good planets are hard to find

"The earth we abuse and the living things we kill, will, in the end, take their revenge; for in exploiting their presence we are diminishing our future." -- Marya Mannes

Monday, September 11, 2006

Today Was The Day

You know it's going to happen. You know one of these days as you're walking down the street minding your own business, it will happen. And there's nothing you can do about it but hope for the best. You probably know many people who've gone through it and you just know one of these days it will be your turn. You hope for the best when it does happen but in most cases it's not pretty. It's only a matter of time.

Today was my day.

Today I was in a remarkably good mood, considering I only had a few hours sleep, and thankfully on my way home when it happened. I felt a strange sense of fulfillment mixed with embaressment while walking down the street after it happened.

As of today, I can finally say I've been pooped on by a bird.

2 Comments:

  • At 10/04/2006 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happened to me once too...
    HH

     
  • At 10/06/2006 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It almost happened to me.. and it's the only thing I can think about when birds fly above.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home